Series: NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
Race: 8 of 16 – June 13th, 2014
Driver: Gray Gaulding
Truck: No. 20 Krispy Kreme Chevrolet Impala
Driver’s Point Standings: 2nd (-49)
Track: Five Flags Speedway
Race: Pensacola 150
Distance: 150 Laps / 75 Miles
- Gray Gaulding’s second start at the northern Florida half mile.
- Gaulding scored a second place finish in his first trip to Five Flags Speedway (2013).
- In eight previous half mile starts in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series, Gaulding has an average 6.87 starting position with one fast qualifying award (Kern County Raceway Park – 2013), and a 7.75 finishing position (including two second place finishes).
- Busy weekend for Gray Gaulding. Gaulding will also compete on Saturday in the Drivin’ for Lineman 200 driving the No.20 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Chevrolet for NTS Motorsports.
From the Driver’s Seat with Gray Gaulding:
“Five Flags Speedway is one of my favorite tracks in the K&N Pro Series. We ran second there last year, giving Ben (Kennedy) a run until the end. Hopefully, we will have some of the same success as last year. The guys have worked hard preparing the same car we ran at Five Flags and at Bowman Gray two weeks ago.”
On top of Box with Crew Chief Doug Howe:
“Gray and the boys are as prepared as ever. I know that Five Flags was one of Gray’s favorite races last season. We’re bring back chassis 1888 and look to fire off right where we ended a year ago.”
Chassis Facts: Doug Howe has chosen chassis NTS-1888. This is the same chassis Gaulding seen much success with in 2013 and finished 6th at Bowman Gray Stadium with two weeks ago.
Track Facts — Five Flags Speedway
Known for being the host of the annual ‘Snowball Derby’
0.5-mile asphalt oval
Stay Social with Gray:
- For the latest news, notes, and appearance information follow @GrayGaulding and @TeamNTS20 on Twitter
- Track Twitter: @FiveFlagsSpeedway
- Event Hashtag: #Pensacola150
Stop by the local Krispy Kreme Doughnuts located at 980 N. 9th Ave. Pensacola, Florida 32501
About NTS Motorsport
Established in Bakersfield, California by Bob Newberry, NTS Motorsports is a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) and NASCAR K&N Pro Series (NKNPSE) team based in Kernersville, North Carolina. NTS Motorsports began as a family racing team and has quickly emerged as one of the most competitive teams in NASCAR. Continuing to develop talented drivers, NTS fields cars on the West Coast in the Spears SRL South West Tour and the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West. In 2014, NTS will field two full-time cars in the NKNPSE and two full-time trucks in the NCWTS.
About Krispy Kreme:
Krispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(r) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 800 locations in more than 20 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at www.krispykreme.com.
For more information about NTS Motorsports, visit ntsmotorsports.com.
For more information about Krispy Kreme visit KrispyKreme.com
Follow us on Twitter @TeamNTS @TeamNTS20 and @GrayGaulding