Series: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Race: 7 of 22 – June 14th, 2014
Driver: Gray Gaulding
Truck: No. 20 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Chevrolet Silverado
Driver’s Point Standings: *32nd (-184) *has only compete in two of the six NCWTS events
Owner’s Point Standings: 12th (-61)
Track: Gateway Motorsports Park
Race: Drivin’ For Lineman 200
Distance: 160 Laps / 200 Miles
- The Drivin’ For Lineman 200 will be part two of a ‘Double Header’ weekend for Gray Gaulding. Gaulding will also compete on Friday night in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series event at Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola, Florida.
- NTS Motorsports team mate Justin Lofton will fill in for Gaulding on Friday who will miss the opening practice session while in Pensacola, FL for the NASCAR K&N Pro Series event.
- The Drivin’ For Lineman 200 will be the NASCAR Camping World Truck series first trip back to Gateway Motorsports Park since 2010.
- Gaulding will be making his third NASCAR Camping World Truck series start (Martinsville and Dover).
- Jeff Hensley will serve as crew chief for Gaulding and the No.20 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Chevrolet, Hensley has two top-5’s and four top-10’s along with one pole award in six starts at the 1.25-mile Gateway Motorsports Park.
- Catch all the action from the Drivin’ for Lineman 200 at Gateway Motorsports Park LIVE on Fox Sports 1 Saturday night starting at 7:00PM CST with ‘The Set-Up’ followed by The Drivin’ For Lineman 200 at 7:30 PM CST. You can also tune in to MRN or NASCAR Sirius XM channel 90.
From the Driver’s Seat with Gray Gaulding:
“I am pumped up for this race at Gateway. We came and tested not long ago, and had a really good test session. I know that Jeff and the guys have a good notebook to work off of to get the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Chevrolet to the front for NTS Motorsports.”
From the Box with Crew Chief Jeff Hensley:
“Gray has done a phenomenal job in his short time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck series. To only be sixteen and racing with guys who have been racing since before he was born, blows me away. We had a really good test session and each week we’re moving forward and developing NTS Motorsports to be running up front and winning races.”
Track Facts – Gateway Motorsports Park
– 1.25 mile asphalt oval
– 11 degrees of banking in turns one and two
– 9 degrees of banking in turns three and four
– 3 degrees of banking on the straight-a-ways
Stop by the local Krispy Kreme Doughnuts:
– 10880 West Florissant Ave. St. Louis, MO 63136
– 6935 South Lindbergh Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63125
– 58122 North Illinois St. Fairview Heights, IL 62208
– 1871 Bowles Ave. Fenton, MO 63026
About Krispy Kreme:
Krispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(r) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 800 locations in more than 20 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at www.krispykreme.com.
About NTS Motorsports
Established in Bakersfield, California by Bob Newberry, NTS Motorsports is a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) and NASCAR K&N Pro Series (NKNPSE) team based in Kernersville, North Carolina. NTS Motorsports began as a family racing team and has quickly emerged as one of the most competitive teams in NASCAR. Continuing to develop talented drivers, NTS fields cars on the West Coast in the Spears SRL South West Tour and the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West. In 2014, NTS will field two full-time trucks in the NKNPSE and two full-time trucks in the NCWTS.
For more information about NTS Motorsports, visit ntsmotorsports.com.
Follow us on Twitter @TeamNTS, @TeamNTS20, and @Gray Gaulding