Series: NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
Race: 10 of 16 – July 11, 2014
Driver: Gray Gaulding
Truck: No. 20 Krispy Kreme Chevrolet Impala
Driver’s Point Standings: 3rd (-77)
Track: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Race: Granite State 100
Distance: 100 Laps / 100 Miles
- Gray Gaulding making his second start at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. In his one previous start, Gaulding started 9th and finished 8th.
- In five starts at 1.0-mile racetracks, Gaulding has an average starting position of 6th and finishing position of 13th with one win at Phoenix International Raceway in 2013.
- Gaulding will be racing in part to help celebrate Krispy Kreme Doughnut’s 77th Birthday. Learn more at KrispyKreme.com/OriginalBirthday
- Get tickets for Friday’s NASCAR K&N Pro Series Granite State 100 at NHMS.com or call (603) 783-4931 General Admission is $10 with ages 16-and-under are free.
From the Driver’s Seat with Gray Gaulding:
On top of Box with Crew Chief Doug Howe:
“Gray drove a terrific race at New Hampshire in 2013 and has continued to mature as a race car driver since. We tested this car at Dover and have had lots of success with it in its few outings.”
Chassis Facts: Doug Howe has chosen chassis NTS-134.
Track Facts — New Hampshire Motor Speedway
1.058-mile asphalt oval
1,500 Feet Straights with 1 degrees of banking
2-7 degrees of banking in the corners
Stay Social with Gray:
- For the latest news, notes, and appearance information follow @GrayGaulding and @TeamNTS20 on Twitter
- Track Twitter: @NHMS
- Event Hashtag: #GraniteState100
About NTS Motorsport
Established in Bakersfield, California by Bob Newberry, NTS Motorsports is a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) and NASCAR K&N Pro Series (NKNPSE) team based in Kernersville, North Carolina. NTS Motorsports began as a family racing team and has quickly emerged as one of the most competitive teams in NASCAR. Continuing to develop talented drivers, NTS fields cars on the West Coast in the Spears SRL South West Tour and the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West. In 2014, NTS will field two full-time cars in the NKNPSE and two full-time trucks in the NCWTS.
About Krispy Kreme:
Krispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(r) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 850 locations in more than 20 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at www.krispykreme.com.
For more information about NTS Motorsports, visit ntsmotorsports.com.
For more information about Krispy Kreme, visit KrispyKreme.com
Follow us on Twitter @TeamNTS @TeamNTS20 and @GrayGaulding