No.30 Feed the Children News and Notes:
- Gray Gaulding visits Feed the Children Headquarters: Gray Gaulding made a trip to Oklahoma City on Wednesday, November 9 where he was greeted by Feed the Children team members.
- Second start in Sprint Cup Series: Gray Gaulding will be back behind the wheel of the No.30 Feed the Children Chevrolet in Sunday’s Can-Am 500 at Phoenix International Raceway making his second start in the NSCS. Gaulding’s debut was cut short after a broken rear gear forced the team behind the wall for lengthy repairs.
- Gaulding at PIR: Gaulding has one win and one runner-up finish with an average finishing position of 11th in five previous starts at PIR.
- Dine and Sign: Gray and the No.30 Feed the Children team will be making an appearance at the P.F. Chang’s in Goodyear, AZ on Friday, November 11 from 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Meet Gray at PIR: Gray will be signing autographs in the Fanatics tent at 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, November 12.
- Race Info: On track activity will kick off Friday, November 11 with opening practice at 11:30 a.m. followed by three rounds of qualifying at 4:45 p.m. Saturday will hold a fifty-five and fifty minute practice session 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. followed by the Can-Am 500 at 12:30 p.m. MST / 3:30 p.m. EST. live on NBC.
Inside the car with Gray Gaulding… “Phoenix (Raceway) is one of my favorite tracks we race at, we have had great success in the past and hopefully some of that experience will pay off in Sunday’s race. I learned a lot at Martinsville and will continue learning every time I strap in the car. My plan going into the weekend is to be a sponge and soak in the knowledge and continue building on previous experiences.”
Keep up with Gray… Follow Gray on Twitter and Instagram @GrayGaulding, Like him on Facebook /GrayGauldingRacing, and Snapchat Gray_Gaulding
– – – GGR Enterprises – – –
About GGR Enterprises: A leading athlete management and corporate consulting agency in the motorsports industry headquartered fifteen minutes north of “Race City, USA” in Statesville, N.C. GGRE has been built on deep personal relationships with influential leaders and decision makers in motorsports with a range of expertise in client representation, creative services, hospitality, and event management.
About Feed the Children: Established in 1979, Feed the Children exists to end child hunger. It is one of the largest U.S.-based charities and serves those in need in the U.S. and in 10 countries around the world. It provides food, education, essentials and disaster relief. Domestically, it operates 5 distribution centers (located in Oklahoma, Indiana, California, Tennessee and Pennsylvania).
In fiscal year 2015, Feed the Children distributed 107 million pounds of food and essentials valued at $302 million to people in the U.S., and internationally, it sponsored nearly 24,500 children, addressing the root causes of poverty through child sponsorship and school sponsorship. It is accredited by GuideStar Exchange, the BBB Wise Giving Alliance and is rated by Charity Navigator.
Visit www.feedthechildren.org for more information.